New in 2022! Bystanders are people who see something they think is wrong and do nothing about it. Upstanders see something wrong and take action. Effective July 1st, 2022, Chicago requires managers and employees alike to take one hour of bystander intervention training per year. For more information on this new requirement, click here. This course teaches:
- The definitions of bystander and upstander
- Common situations a bystander may find themselves in
- Bystanders' responsibility to intervene and why it's important
- The various options upstanders can take to intervene in a situation
Bystander Training includes the following features:
- Realistic workplace video scenes
- Interactive quizzes and polling questions
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learners' questions on the same topic.
- Branded with your organization's logo
Bystander Training is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. For more information, please refer to the Bystander Training content article for additional information.