The following updates have been implemented in our course content. These updates are automatically reflected in your course(s) and will not require new assignments.
Global Anti-Bribery and Corruption (v5:1.5)
- Replaced short video clip within introductory montage video in the lesson "Impact of Bribery on Society". No substantive change.
- Removed and replaced "Lost Futures" quiz card with a new quiz question pertaining to the global corruption average of the last decade.
Effective Use of Team Chat Apps (v1:1.2)
- Edited verbiage in the last card to remove reference to mental health. No substantive change.
Diversity and Inclusion Diagnostic (v1:1.1)
- Replaced two videos with updated content.
- Removed and replaced the majority of quiz cards with new, data-driven polling questions.
Common Questions and FAQs
Q: If we customized our content, will we receive these updates?
Whether or not you will see the updated content depends on the level to which your course was customized. If there is an update made to a card that was not customized, that card will display the updated material.
If the update required adding an additional card to a lesson that you had previously customized, that update will not appear in your course. Any customized cards within your course will not display updated content.