When using Google Chrome on High Sierra and launching or downloading a pdf, if the learner closes the tab where the PDF is open, the course will close and the learner would need to re-launch it. The functionality of Chrome causes downloaded items to open in new tabs while the program stays open elsewhere. In this case, the User must close the open PDF by using the “x” in the red circle rather than the tab.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I go beyond the Policies chapter?
- Why can't I download or open a PDF?
- Why am I not taken to the “next” lesson when I click Next? I am taken to an entirely different lesson!
- How do I start the training?
- I get a message that the pop-ups are blocked and that I should contact technical support. What should I do?
- The content doesnt fit the window. I have to scroll to see the full screen. The next arrow is missing so I can't proceed.
- Can I change my answer to a question that I previously answered ?
- Understanding Interaction Responses
- Pre-Populated Responses
- Program Timer Guide