This course teaches:
- The definition of harassment and bullying behavior
- Using the Workplace Colour Spectrum as a shared language
- Protected grounds
- Understanding when conduct is unwelcome
- Bystanders to Upstanders
- Victimisation and the Manager’s Role
- How to report a complaint
Preventing Workplace Harassment Global includes the following features:
- Realistic workplace video scenes
- All new course content
- Interactive quizzes and polling questions
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learner's questions on the same topic.
- Your Harassment Policy is included for learners to review and acknowledge
- Branded with your organization's logo
Preventing Workplace Harassment Global is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. For more information, please refer to the Preventing Workplace Harassment Global (v11) content article for additional information.