Emtrain is happy to announce the release of our newly refreshed FLSA and Wage and Hour Laws course for 2021. This course features refreshed course content, delivered on Emtrain’s AI platform.
Wage and hour protections are fundamental to all employees and it’s vital for both managers and non-managers to understand the rights and protections afforded under wage and hour law.
This course teaches:
- The basics of wage and hour protections
- The difference between exempt and non-exempt and who qualifies for exempt status
- How to record time properly
- Common mistakes and manager’s responsibility
- Meal and rest periods
- California meal and rest periods [for California employees]
- California pay and daily overtime [for California employees]
FLSA and Wage and Hour Laws includes the following features:
- Newly refreshed course content
- Interactive quizzes
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learner's questions on the same topic.
- Your Timekeeping Policies and Procedures policy is included for learners to review and acknowledge
- Branded with your organization's logo
FLSA and Wage and Hour Laws is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. Please refer to the FLSA and Wage and Hour Laws content article for additional information.