Emtrain is happy to announce the release of our all-new Equal Employment Opportunity course for 2021! This course features all-new video scenarios and course content, delivered on Emtrain’s AI platform.
There’s nothing more important in 2021 in terms of human capital management than operationalizing equity throughout the employee life experience. The only way to operationalize equity is to get everyone - employees and managers alike - on the same page and understanding how to make decisions that are applied uniformly and constantly across employee demographics, and based on business needs - not personality issues.
This course teaches:
- The definition of unlawful discrimination
- Common situations in the employee experience that are prone to discrimination
- Conducting an equitable recruitment and hiring process
- Conducting an equitable career development process
- The situations that often give rise to retaliation
- The manager’s role in creating an equitable employee experience
- Affirmative action for government contractors
- Reporting, investigations and workplace policies
Equal Employment Opportunity includes the following features:
- Realistic workplace video scenes
- All new course content
- Interactive quizzes and polling questions
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learner's questions on the same topic.
- Your EEO policy is included for learners to review and acknowledge
- Branded with your organization's logo
Equal Employment Opportunity is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. For more information, please refer to the Equal Employment Opportunity content article for additional information.