Emtrain has released additional versions of Preventing Workplace Harassment US version 11.
- Preventing Workplace Harassment (US70)
- Preventing Workplace Harassment (US120)
This completes the suite of Preventing Workplace Harassment US version 11 courses for 2021. Emtrain’s 120-minute course helps employers meet requirements in Connecticut and may be used by those still training supervisors biennially in California. The 70-minute program may be used by employers still training California non-supervisors every other year.
However, Emtrain recommends annual training to continue the conversation, awareness, and engagement on workplace harassment rather than a one-and-done training. For the first time since 2005, California employers are permitted to sponsor a 60 minute program each year for their managers and a 30 minute program each year for their non-manager employees. Emtrain helped amend that California regulation in September 2020 and it went into effect on January 1, 2021. See more information here.
How to use Preventing Workplace Harassment US version 11
- All training for US employees on Preventing Workplace Harassment should now be on Version 11. Outdated campaigns using Version 10 or prior versions should be withdrawn and new campaigns should be configured. If you have started a new training cycle as of 1/1/2021, we highly recommend refreshing groups and campaigns for 2021.
- Emtrain’s Preventing Workplace Harassment US Version 11 courses meet training requirements related to sexual harassment and bullying, including those in California (AB1825, AB2053, SB396, and SB1343), New York (NYHRL/§201-G), New York City (Local Law 96), Illinois (IHRA/WTA/§§2-109, 2.110), Delaware (DEA/HC 360), Connecticut (§46A), New Jersey, Delaware (HB 360/§711A) and Maine (§807).
- Please refer to our Harassment Training Guide for more information on how to assign this training.
More information on Preventing Workplace Harassment (PWH) v11 may be found in our Content Release Note and in our downloadable Course Summary (see bottom of page).