It is important to us that you are informed and empowered during this Administrative transition to our new Emtrain AI learning experience platform. This path to migration will start with a 4-Step Guide for Offboarding from the Emtrain LMS.
4-Step Guide | Offboarding Emtrain LMS:
Step 1. Complete Training
Ensure all assignments that are In Progress are completed by your learners. Any learners who were assigned training but have the Not Started status will also be able to go in and complete training. However, it may be best to Archive assignments for learners who haven’t begun their training and start learners fresh in Emtrain AI.
As a note: If you are currently using Course Tracks to make your assignments be sure to turn them OFF.
Step 2. Historical Records
Pull your historical reports after all training is complete and/or archived for your records. Historical records will not transfer from the Emtrain LMS into Emtrain AI.
Step 3. User Roster
The user roster is the backbone to configuring your Emtrain AI account. There are two options for retrieving learner data:
- Pull a new file out of your HRIS of just your current active employee population.
- Pull your most recent roster from the Emtrain LMS and scrub for a clean data set. You can do this by:
- Choose Download and Sync Spreadsheet from the drop down box within the Upload/Edit Learners Tool section of the dashboard.
- Click on the green Download Spreadsheet button to download the template.
Your user roster will not transfer from the Emtrain LMS into Emtrain AI.
Step 4. Consider unique dependencies, such as;
- Are you assigning customized versions of Emtrain courses? For customizations made in 2019-2021, there will be no cost to apply similar changes. For customizations made in 2018 or earlier, there will be a fee for customizations. Contact your Account Manager for details.
- What are your training cycles for training courses? Example: Annual retraining, every two years, etc.
At this point, you’ve essentially closed-out your dashboard on the Emtrain LMS and you can begin configuring your Emtrain AI account.*
*Please confirm with your Account Manager or a Client Success Manager that you have been given Administrative Access to your new Emtrain AI account and can login successfully.