Once all the details have been configured, it is time to launch training! The next items to consider are:
Once the curriculum has been finalized and the communication plan finalized, move forward to launch training. Consider launching a pilot group for a myriad reasons:
- Test curriculum functionality with a broader group than those elected to test the files.
- Ensure communications clearly explain the process for training and the expectations for learners. Once a small test group gets underway, you may identify language that is confusing in the communications.
- Dialog cards are populated with data so that response graphs will show once the main group goes through the training.
- Prepare your leaders to answer questions about the content or address issues brought to them as a result of the main group training. This would be accomplished by piloting to a leadership group.
This can be accomplished by creating a static Pilot Group or add a Profile tag which can be used to include/exclude based on dynamic rules.
Once the campaign is ready, it can be deployed. To deploy, click on the deploy button at the bottom of the Campaign configuration screen.
A summary screen populates to confirm the campaign settings. If everything is satisfactory, click Yes, deploy the campaign to move forward. Alternatively, click No, I changed my mind to return to the campaign configuration screen to make any necessary adjustments.
Once deployed, the campaign status will move to Scheduled until the campaign status changes to Active. The status will show the date deployed and the User who deployed it.
Campaigns activate with the initial system assignment process on the start date or if the campaign is configured to the start the same day (about 9am PST), it will activate the next time the system assignment process runs (hourly).
Common Post-Launch Questions
- How do I re-send a training announcement to a learner who deleted the email?
- Can a User activate their profile without the Welcome Email?
- A learner is reporting that the Reset Password button doesn't work. What should they do?
- Learners are reporting that they did not receive the training announcement. What do we do?
How do I re-send a training announcement to a learner who deleted the email?
Navigate to the notification email in the specific campaign that you wish to resend. Click the Send To Individuals button.
Add email addresses in the Recipients box. After each email address is added, type a comma or tab over to “enter” the email address. More than one email address may be added at a time.
Click the Send Notification button to send the preview. Or, click No, I Changed My Mind to cancel this action.
This will resend the email with an active link to the specific employee(s).
Can a User activate their profile without the Welcome Email?
Users who do not have the email may also activate their account by following these steps:
- Visit the Company Account (https://subdomain.ai.emtrain.com)
- Click "Forgot Password?"
- Enter their company-issued email address and click Reset Password
- They will receive an email which allows them to set their password which will activate their account
- Login to the Company Account and access training
A learner is reporting that the Reset Password button doesn't work. What should they do?
When learners have issues with the Reset Password link, the most common cause is that the email the user is entering does not match the email listed in their profile. There are a few options to resolve this:
- Confirm the email they are inputting matches the email listed in their Learner Profile. If there is an error in the profile, edit the email address to correct and then save.
- Have the learner send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the support team will work with them to troubleshoot the issue they are having.
- Sign out of your profile and access the Forgot Password screen. Add the Learners email address in order to trigger the Password Reset email to be sent to them.
Learners are reporting that they did not receive the training announcement. What do we do?
There could be a few different reasons for learners to claim they did not receive the assignment email. Listed below are the common reasons:
- The assignment notification was delivered to their SPAM folder. Have the learner review their Junk or Spam folders for emails from email@example.com.
- Your Company IT Department employs rate-control on inbound emails. Rate control limits how many emails are delivered at one time and the number of permitted emails is set on a company level. Emails should continue to be delivered as the rate-control allows.
- Learner was not actually assigned the training. You can confirm they have training assignments in a couple ways: review their Learner Profile and access the User Lesson Report. If the intended campaign does not appear there, the training has not been assigned.
Within the Learning Environment, Users have direct access to request technical help if the User FAQs do not answer their question. They can do this by clicking the Help? link at the top of their Learning Environment.
Additionally, our Technical Support team is available during business hours to assist with advanced troubleshooting. If you need to report an issue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create a ticket.