Configure Group Rules
Navigate to Groups in the Manage Tools.
Click the Add Dynamic Group button.
Enter a Name for the Group, this can be edited later if needed. Then click the Save button.
Click the Add Rules button and create a rule using the Field, Operator and Value options.
- Select a Field to base the rule off. Fields come from the standard and custom data and date fields you are currently using.
- Select a Field-Value if you choose to use a rule based on Last Assignment Date or Last Completion Date. Drop down to select the Last Assignment Date for a Campaign or Last Completion Date for a Campaign or a particular Content Title. Please note: Last Completed Date may only be used for content completed in 2020 or later.
- Choose an Operator. Options currently include is / is not for data fields and is / is before / is after for date fields.
- Enter a Value. Follow each value by a comma or enter to create a "tag".
- Dynamic Rules Notes:
- Multiple tags may be populated for one field, which joins them together by "OR." The rules are joined together by “AND.”
- When using Hire Month in a dynamic rule, you must use the full text of the month (January, February, March, etc). This is case insensitive (January, FEBRUARY, MaRcH are all valid).
- Use the full numerical format (2018, 2019, 2020, etc) when creating a rule using Hire Year.
Click the Save button. Then, click the Preview Rules button to view a sample of Group members.