Emtrain is happy to announce the first release of our Disability Protections in the Workplace course for 2020 delivered on Emtrain’s AI platform. This course teaches managers how to properly support employees and applicants who have a disability, including the hiring process, reasonable accommodations and when necessary, discipline and termination.
This course teaches:
- What are the laws that govern disability discrimination in the workplace?
- What qualifies as a disability
- How to determine if an employee or applicant is a qualified individual with a disability
- What is reasonable accommodation and what is the process to determine appropriate accommodations in the workplace?
- What are appropriate questions to ask in interviews with applicants who have a disability?
- How to handle discipline issues and/or terminations when they involve employees with a disability
Disability Protections in the Workplaces includes the following features:
- New course content
- Interactive quizzes
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learner's questions on the same topic.
- Your EEO/Reasonable Accommodation policy is included for learners to review and acknowledge
- Branded with your organization's logo
Disability Protections in the Workplace is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. Please refer to the DPW content article for additional information.