Emtrain is happy to announce the release of our all-new Insider Trading course for 2020! This course features all-new video scenarios and course content, delivered on Emtrain’s AI platform.
This 35-minute course helps corporate executives, service professionals (law, finance, accounting), and all workers with access to business information that is not easily available to the general investing public.
This course teaches:
- What is "inside information?"
- Where do people get inside information?
- What is a duty of trust?
- The basics of tipping
- How tipping happens and can lead to trouble for friends and family
- How mishandling confidential information can lead to enterprise risk, even if the conduct does not amount to insider trading
- The rules around trading windows
- Information about organizational policies and restrictions
Insider Trading includes the following features:
- Realistic workplace video scenes
- All new course content
- Interactive quizzes and polling questions
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learner's questions on the same topic.
- Your insider trading policy is included for learners to review and acknowledge
- Branded with your organization's logo
Insider Trading is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. For more information, please refer to the Insider Trading content article for additional information.