Emtrain is happy to announce the release of our newly refreshed Drug and Alcohol Awareness course for 2020. This course features refreshed course content, delivered on Emtrain’s AI platform.
This course teaches learners how to spot the signs of drug and alcohol use, including how to use the reasonable suspicion standard and how and where to report their concerns.
This course teaches:
- Negative effects of drug and alcohol use
- How to spot signs of drug and alcohol abuse
- What is the reasonable suspicion standard?
- How to document and respond to work-related issues stemming from drugs and alcohol
- How to report drug and alcohol-related concerns
- Do’s and don’ts and how to avoid enabling
Drug and Alcohol Awareness includes the following features:
- Newly refreshed course content
- Interactive quizzes
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learner's questions on the same topic.
- Your Drug-free Workplace policy is included for learners to review and acknowledge
- Branded with your organization's logo
Drug and Alcohol Awareness is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. Please refer to the D&A content article for additional information.