Your Code of Conduct is more than a set of rules. it’s a statement and a concrete commitment to a set of business conduct standards that supports your mission, values, and culture.
This course helps employees understand what your Mission, Values and Code of Conduct are - and the important role they play in defining who you are as an organization.
- Code of Conduct (COC) (30-40 Minutes)
A course timer is not included in the course. You may deploy a course with a timer using our Course Timer feature.
The course is available in English and 50 languages that have been translated through machine translations if you are hosted on our Emtrain AI platform. If you are a SCORM client, please review this article for more information.
- Introduction: An optional video or text introduction prepared by your team (Card Max = 1)
- Mission Statement: A text card to present Company Mission Statement (Card Max = 1)
- Values: Text cards to present Company Values (Card Max = 5)
- Reporting: Text cards to describe Reporting Process (Card Max = 3)
- Company Lesson Selection: Select lessons to include in training
- Company Code of Conduct: Present Company Code via PDF or URL
A PDF of, or link to, your written Code of Conduct policy is available for clients to upload and configure their policy. Emtrain provides a help desk tutorial showing account admins how to complete this task for hosted AI and SCORM.
As part of the course, learners must both read and acknowledge receipt of your Code of Conduct policy using the Policy Acknowledgement cards.
Default Policy Acknowledgment cards included in the Code of Conduct course include:
Code of Conduct Policy