At times, sending training to one person or a handful of people is helpful to you. This will guide you through setting up a way to send training through a campaign to that person.
How to Do it:
- Create a Dynamic Group with a rule that states "Email IS firstname.lastname@example.org". Add each email address as if they were tags associated with this rule. We suggest you clearly name the group so you can add more one-off assignments at a later date, if needed.
- Duplicate an Open Campaign (if you have a template you wish to use).
- Connect the One-Off Dynamic Group to the One-Off Open Campaign and deploy training.
Tips and Tricks
- By using a Dynamic Group in this way, you can add more email addresses to it as time goes on.
- For this purpose, it is important that the campaign is open. If it were scheduled, you would create multiple scheduled campaigns to fulfill this purpose as you add more learners.
- We recommend using the Browse tab for "previewing" content instead of creating one-off campaigns for this purpose.
- Avoid one-off assignments by correctly configuring groups prior to the start of your Training Initiative. When you have a learner who should be trained that is not included in any active campaign, you may need to use these one-off assignments.