On the User Profile, you will find the User Lessons Report which details all of the assigned programs & lessons for said user.
Beginning with the Name of Campaign, you may expand to view more details.
By expanding, you will see:
- Name of Program lists the various Programs included in the campaign. The number of lessons included in the program is listed in parenthesis.
- All Lesson Titles are listed under the Item Name.
- Start Date of Campaign shows the date the User was added to the campaign. (Please note, this does not give insight into what day the User accessed the information themselves.)
- Due Date of Campaign reflects the date the User's training is due.
- Required Minutes is a sum of the Length in Minutes of all the included lessons. (Please note, this does not reflect the time listed on a program timer within the training. In other words, the required time may add up to 64 minutes but the timer within the training requires 60 active minutes. Another example, 64 minutes is listed as Required Minutes but there is no timer within the training whatsoever.)
- Time Spent on Program shows the total time spent in the program. The number in this column remains the same on the entire report as it reflects time spent in the program and does not list time spent in each lesson. (Please note, If several programs are included in a Campaign, the Time Spent in Program will NOT include a sum of time spent in all of the programs on the top line of the report.)
- Completion Status is listed as Not Started, In Progress, or Completed for the Campaign, the Program and for each individual lesson.
- Percent Complete shows the actual percentage complete of the campaign and program by the User. For each of the lessons, you will see the percentage complete reflected as 0%, 50% or 100% to indicate it is Not Started, In Progress, or Completed.
We are using the training on our LMS, will our admins have this level of detail?
If you are using the training as a SCORM course on a 3rd Party LMS or on the Emtrain Legacy LMS, you will not have this level of detail available to you. You can access the User Activity Report for a complete listing of all User activity.
If an individual lesson is assigned, will this be reflected on the report?
Assigned lessons will be listed on the report but the Campaign Name will be blank. Under Campaign, you will see ...(1) listed which simply indicates there is no name and 1 lesson assigned.
Why does the report list NaN in the Required Time column?
The NaN message simply indicates there was no Required Time listed for the lesson in the configuration. There is no problem with the User accessing said lesson nor program. It would read "0" only if "0" were listed in the lesson configuration.