The User Roster gives you a complete listing of the users in your account, with the ability to add or remove columns for sorting and filtering.
Access the Complete Roster
- Select Users on the Manage sidebar.
Additional Tools Available
Customize the Roster View
By default, the roster view contains the following profile fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Status shows the user as either Invited (not yet activated), Active, or Inactive (disabled).
- Groups identifies the Groups the User is part of.
- Last Activity shows the date of the last activity the User had on the platform. The detail of that activity can be found in the Activity Report.
- Activity Report is a link to the Users' Activity Report which contains extensive detail of all the user has done on the system.
- View is a link to the User Profile.
Any of the above fields may be removed by the report simply by clicking the "X" on the field tag. Additional fields may be added to the view by clicking the dropdown in the field selector. Click once on the name to add fields such as:
- ID is the unique User ID assigned by the platform.
- Hire Date
- Date Added displays the date the user was added to the platform.
- Employee ID
- Manager Email
- Accounts' Custom Fields are available here for including in the viewable roster.