Congratulations on launching training! Here is a compilation of FAQs and tips for those first days and weeks post-launch:
How do I re-send a training announcement to a learner who deleted the email?
Currently, there is no way to send the notification email a second time. Learners who do not have the email can activate their account by following these steps:
- Visit the Company Account
- Click "Forgot Password?"
- Enter their company-issued email address and click Reset Password
- They will receive an email which allows them to set their password which will activate their account
- Login to the Company Account and access training
A learner is reporting that the Reset Password button doesn't work. What should they do?
When learners have issues with the Reset Password link, the most common cause is that the email the user is entering does not match the email listed in their profile. There are a few options to resolve this:
- Confirm the email they are inputting matches the email listed in their Learner Profile. If there is an error in the profile, edit the email address to correct and then save.
- Have the learner send an email to email@example.com and I will work with them to troubleshoot the issue they are having.
- Sign out of your profile and access the Forgot Password screen. Add the learners email in order to trigger the Password Reset email to be sent to them.
Learners are reporting that they did not receive the training announcement. What do we do?
There could be a few different reasons for learners to claim they did not receive the assignment email. Listed below are the common reasons:
- Learner was not actually assigned the training. You can confirm they have training assignments in a couple ways: review their Learner Profile and access the list of items near the bottom. If the list is empty (see below), no training has been assigned.
- The assignment notification was delivered to their SPAM folder. Have the learner review their Junk or Spam folders for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Company IT Department employs rate-control on inbound emails. Rate control limits how many emails are delivered at one time and the number of permitted emails is set on a company level. Emails should continue to be delivered as the rate-control allows.
How do I see the training status of our learners?
To view training status, access the Campaign Engagement Report located under Insights.
We have some terminations and some new employees, what do I do?
A learners profile can be disabled if they have been terminated. This will move their status to inactive, they will be removed from their training group and and reminder emails will no longer be sent. Please send the names of terminated employees to your Implementation Specialist.
To add new hires, submit a CSV spreadsheet with the information to your Implementation Specialist. File name should include both your company name and date submitted (Example: My_Company_20190315.csv). Please be sure the column order matches what has been configured on your account. Keep in mind that training will go out within 30 minutes of upload, so it is recommended to send these uploads Monday-Thursday, but not Fridays.
Tips and Tricks
We suggest subscribing to a few important sections of the Help Center so that you will receive automatic updates when announcements are posted. You may subscribe by clicking the Follow button located in the upper right of the section. Suggested sections include:
- Release Notes (where all new and improved features will be noted)
- Training Programs (where all new programs will be announced)
Once learners move along in their training process, you can access the Campaign Insights Report to observe how learners are responding to the dialog cards.