Administrators can upload and edit their company logo on the Emtrain AI platform by doing the following:
Prepare the Logo
Prepare your company logo for upload by following our suggested Company Logo Specifications.
Requirements & Suggestions For Optimal Viewing:
- The logo must be in png format
- Horizontal logos work best with the best size being about 320 pixels wide by 40 pixels high
- Square logos should be about 64 x 64 pixels. Logos which are too big will be resized when they are uploaded.
- Logo should have a transparent background
- Logo should be a white or light version, because it will be placed on a dark background
Upload the Logo
Access your Emtrain AI dashboard through the Manage Tools Section, which can be found by clicking on the grey circle with the initial of your first name (top right hand corner) and selecting Manage from the dropdown menu.
Please Note: Manage Tools are best used in a Google Chrome browser.
Select Site Config on the Manage Sidebar, and navigate to the first subcategory labeled Basic Info.
Under the section titled Logo, click the Chose File button. Select the appropriate PNG file from your computer. Once selected, the file name will appear below the button. Click Upload File in order to successfully complete the logo upload.
Check the Learner Preview, automatically displayed directly below your logo upload, to ensure that your file has uploaded correctly.
If the logo does not display to your satisfaction, please work with your graphics team to make edits and re-upload.