The Engagement Report is a high-level view of what learners are completing, saving, or sharing from campaigns as well through the self-directed browse feature.
Run the Report
- Select Report on the Manage sidebar.
- Navigate to the Engagement Report.
- Set the Start Date and End Date of the Report by editing or adding dates (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Click the View Report button.
- Item Title displays the name of the item as written in the account.
- Type indicates the items' properties. Types include: Lesson, Media Asset, Q&A, and Program. By default, all types are showing.
- Assigned indicates the number of times the item has been assigned to learners.
- Completed indicates the number of times the item has been completed by learners.
- In-Progress indicates the number of learners who have started, but have not yet completed the item.
- Not Started indicates the number of learners who have not yet accessed the item in any form.
- Self-Directed indicates the number of times the item has been accessed from the Browse tab of the Learning Environment.
- Total Views indicates the total number of times an item has been viewed, including both Assigned and Self-Directed views.
- Shared indicates the number of times the item has been shared via the share link.
- Favorited indicates the number of times the item has been favorited.
Why are some items listed twice? Programs may use different versions of the same items (for example, in the case of a lesson containing more cards in the supervisor version and less cards in the non-supervisors version). This would result in two lessons using the same name. Both would be listed, however, the names appear the same for continuity.
Why do some items have data for self-directed and total views, but don't have anything in the other columns? Some items are included in the Browse tab of the Learning Environment but are not part of a Program to assign. The non-assignable items do not have any data for the Assigned, Completed, In-Progress and Not Started columns.
Why do some items have no data in the self-directed and total view columns? Some items are included in Programs and can be assigned that way but are not searchable in the Browse tab. The non-searchable items do not have any data for the self-directed and total view columns.