User profile information may be downloaded to a spreadsheet. There are a few different options for doing this.
User Roster Report
From the User Roster, you can click the Download CSV of All Users button, which will automatically download a CSV file. All user profile fields currently shown on the roster will be downloaded along with some additional helpful data:
- Status (active, inactive, invited)
- Groups (this will include a list of all groups learner is part of)
- Last Activity (this will include a time and date stamp)
- User ID (this is an Emtrain AI platform-generated unique ID)
You may add any additional fields prior to download by selecting them from the dropdown bar.
CSV Import Report
You can easily download a report which will have all columns in the correct order for the CSV Import Tool. To obtain this report, from the User Roster, click the CSV Import button. There you will see a couple of buttons.
- Download CSV - This will download a CSV with all user data in columns which are the correct positions for your mapped import. This is helpful when you need to make edits and updates to several existing users.
- Download Template - This will download a CSV with all column headers in the correct positions for your mapped import. This is helpful when you simply need to upload a list of new hires.
Can I download a certain group of people from the roster?
The file cannot be segmented prior to download, but can be opened up and filtered in a program such as Microsoft Excel.