SKIP AHEAD TO:
When first logging into the system, you will need to create a password if you have not done so already. Once you access your company account, you will find a login screen.
- Click Forgot your password? to access the Reset Password tool.
- Complete the steps to (re)set your password.
- Enter your Company email address.
- Click the Send Reset button.
- You will automatically return to the login screen.
- Review your email for the Emtrain Password Reset Request.
- Click the Reset Password button in the email.
- Enter a new password for your account.
- Confirm password.
- Click the Save New Password button.
- Verify your password was reset with the Congrats! Password reset complete! message.
- Return to the Login screen and use the newly created password to access your account.
It says the login/password are unauthorized.
An unauthorized error message can mean several things:
- The email address entered in the login screen does not match the email address listed on your profile. Use the email address from your notification email sent from the system.
- The password entered was incorrect. Try to enter the password again in case it contained errors. Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure to turn off the caps lock key and verify that you have capitalized the correct letters. There should not be spaces entered before or after the email address or password.
The Password and Confirm Password fields must match.
You will receive this error if the Password and Confirm Password fields were completed differently. Fields must match before you can proceed.