SKIP AHEAD TO:
- Reset Password Reset
- Error Message "Password reset token has expired"
- Password Link Has Expired
- Email Not Received After Clicking "Forgot your password?"
Request Password Reset
To request a password reset, click on "Forgot your password?" under the Sign In button.
Error Message "Password reset token has expired" / Password Link Has Expired
The message "Password reset token has expired" indicates that that link is no longer valid. The link will expire for 2 reasons:
1. A new request to reset your password was initiated.
- When this is done, the previous reset password link expires.
2. It's been more than 4 hours since the email was received.
- Please note the links are only valid for 4 hours.
To resolve this issue, please reattempt to reset your password and allow 30 minutes before requesting another one.
Email Not Received After Clicking "Forgot your password?"
There are 2 possible reasons why you are not able to locate the email after requesting a reset password:
1. The email landed in spam
- Emails are sent from email@example.com and may end up in your spam/junk folder. Please check these folders for the email.
2. The email used is not in our system. There are a few possible scenarios:
- USING THE INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS - You may have several versions of your work email address and are not using the one on record. You may try the various versions or contact your Training Administrator to confirm which email address to use.
- TYPO - There is a typo either in the email address entered into the password reset OR the one Emtrain has on file. You should confirm the email address you are using is correct and if so, contact your Training Administrator to review the email address on record for any errors.
- NO ACTIVE ACCOUNT - You are not yet registered in the system. If there is a chance you have not been added to the system, please contact your Training Administrator for assistance.