Although we have done our best to test and review both the platform and lessons, there is always a chance you may find a typo, an issue, a problem or maybe you have a suggestion for a feature you would like to see developed. In all of these cases, please use the feedback method we have created to report and/or suggest these items.
Click the ? Help icon to the left of your Person Icon Button in the Top Bar of the Learning Environment.
By clicking ?, then Contact Support, a form will appear in the bottom right of your screen for you to complete.
Please complete the Give Feedback Form, which in turn will create a ticket in our system. The following fields are available for submission:
- Email address will auto populates and is a required field.
- Subject should be a short summary, but it is an optional field so you could also choose to leave it blank.
- How can we help you? is the field where we would like an explanation of the issue you are reporting or idea you are suggesting.
- Attachments gives you the ability to upload a maximum of 5 files. Please send screenshots of the card where you have found an issue. Screenshots should contain the URL in your internet browser as it contains card location information.
- Send will submit the form as a ticket and you will receive an email confirmation of your submission.
Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com to create a ticket without this feedback form. In this case, it is helpful to send a screenshot which includes the content identifier (card ID).