Configurations listed below have been tested successfully with the most recently released Emtrain AI and it's programs. Additional operating systems & internet browsers may work, but are not officially supported.
Supported Operating Systems:
- OS X 10.9 or newer
- iOS 10 or newer
- Android 7.0 or higher
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 may be used but users may notice some small formatting issues. These issues should not significantly impact the functionality or distract significantly from the learning experience.
- Google Chrome (iOS, Android and desktop versions): Most recent stable version (Please note that we are aware of a navigational bug that will affect courses with a hyperlinked policy, please see the User FAQs for workaround steps.)
- Mozilla Firefox: Most recent stable version
- Apple Safari (iOS and desktop versions): Most recent stable version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 may be used for the Learning Environment, but not for the Manage Tools
- Microsoft Edge: Most recent stable version (Please note that our course is not compatible with Edge 41.)
Other System Requirements:
- Audio and Video portions of courses require a sound card and speakers or headphones
- Cookies enabled
- PDF reader
- Need unrestricted access to Emtrain video streaming URLs. Some computers have URL restrictions. Please be sure your IT department has allowlisted the appropriate domains and IP addresses.
- TLS 1.2 must be enabled.
Virtual Private Networks, Remote Desktops or Thin Client systems
Emtrain courseware makes use of Audio and Video elements which may cause issues when run over a VPN or Thin Client environment. It is highly recommended that the courses be accessed in a web browser outside of the VPN/Thin Client network for proper performance. Courses taken over a VPN/Thin Client network may need Audio and/or Video disabled to function properly. Emtrain cannot provide support for issues that arise from VPN/Thin Client settings or configurations.