SKIP AHEAD TO:
- How do I remove an assignment from someone's To Do list?
How do I remove an assignment from someone's To Do list?
Because training assignments are based on groups which depend on user profile data, the way to remove training from a user is by removing them from the group which caused them to have the assignment. Some examples of this are:
- User profile data for "Supervisor?" changes from No to Yes. Therefore the user moves from a non-supervisor group to supervisor group. This would cause the non-supervisor assignment to be closed and removed and the supervisor assignment to be issued.
- User profile data for "US State Code" changes from TX to NY. This causes the user to move from a US based group to the NY Employees group. This would cause the CA/US training assignment to be closed and removed and the NY training to be issued.
- You can also exclude an individual from a group by inserting a group rule that states: "email is not ___," with the blank being the email associated with the user you'd like to remove.
How do I re-send a Campaign Welcome Email to a learner who deleted the email or cannot find it?
If a learner cannot find their Welcome Email originally sent as part of your launched campaign, they will need to use the "Forgot Your Password?" link located on the sign-in page to set their password for the first time.
- Visit the Company Account
- Either directly provide your Company Account URL, or use the Send to Individuals button in your Campaign Notifications to resend them a link to your account.
- On the sign-in page, Click "Forgot Password?"
- Enter their company-issued email address and click Reset Password
- They will receive an email which allows them to set their password which will activate their account
- Login to the Company Account and access training
A learner is reporting that the Reset Password button doesn't work. What should they do?
When learners have issues with the Reset Password link, the most common cause is that the email the user is entering does not match the email listed in their profile. There are a few options to resolve this:
- Confirm the email they are inputting matches the email listed in their Learner Profile. If there is an error in the profile, edit the email address to correct and then save.
- Have the learner send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will work with them to troubleshoot the issue they are having.
- Sign out of your profile and access theForgot Password screen. Add the learners email in order to trigger the Password Reset email to be sent to them.
Learners are reporting that they did not receive the training announcement. What do we do?
There could be a few different reasons for learners to claim they did not receive the assignment email. Listed below are the common reasons:
- Learner was not actually assigned the training.You can confirm they have training assignments in a couple ways: review their Learner Profile and access the list of items near the bottom. If the list is empty (see below), no training has been assigned.
- The assignment notification was delivered to their SPAM folder.Have the learner review their Junk or Spam folders for emails email@example.com.
- Your Company IT Department employs rate-control on inbound emails.Rate control limits how many emails are delivered at one time and the number of permitted emails is set on a company level. Emails should continue to be delivered as the rate-control allows.