SKIP AHEAD TO
- Creating Notifications
- Editing Notifications
- Previewing Notifications
- Deleting Notifications
- Notification FAQs
Notifications are the emails that will be sent to Campaign participants. By default, a Welcome notification is set to be sent 0 days before Campaign Start Date.
- Click the Add Notification link
- Select the Notification Type to select from one of the templates provided (Welcome, Reminder, Past Due, Completion)
- Add a numerical value in the # of days field
- Set the Scheduling Option by selecting between: # of days before start date, # of days after start date, # of days before due date, and # of days after due date
- Customize the Subject
- Add a Sent From Name and Sent From Email address
- Add a Reply To email address
- Edit or update the template to create your intended message
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the template
To edit the Scheduling Options, the # of days, or the email body, click the pencil icon to the right of the notification you wish to edit.
- Click the Send To Individuals button
- Add or update the email addresses in the Recipients box
- Click the Send Notification button
- Click the Delete button
- On the Are you sure you want to delete the notification? screen, click the Yes, I’m Sure button
- There is no “draft” stage of the Notifications, only a draft & review stage of the entire campaign. Once a Campaign Status is Active, all emails listed will be sent according to the set schedule.
- Custom templates are not stored nor are they accessible within a campaign nor from another campaign.
- The login link will be included as both a button and a URL in the emails. There is no way to alter these.
- Scheduled notifications are sent at midnight pacific time of the scheduled day.