SKIP AHEAD TO:
Campaigns allow you to organize all of the training content related to a specific initiative, goal, or objective into a single assignment.
To create a new campaign:
- Select Campaigns on the Manage sidebar
- Click Create New Campaign button
- Name the Campaign
- Set Campaign Type to Open or Scheduled, depending on your goals
- Select a Start Date from the calendar drop-down
- Set the Duration (for Open Campaigns) or the End Date (for Scheduled Campaigns)
- Click the Click to Select Content button
- Drag Content from the Master Library to the Campaign
- Order content as necessary
- Remove a piece of content by clicking the X in the top right corner of the content tile
- Set Enforce Sequence to Yes or No, depending on your goals
Add Groups from the drop-down list. Several Groups may be selected for one Campaign. Remove a Group from the Campaign by clicking the X to the right of the Group name.
The Assignment Changes Approval Tool is turned on by default.
Once you are satisfied with the campaign configuration, you may Deploy Campaign in order to move it from Draft to Active. This creates the assignments and notifications per the notification schedule.
Campaign Status is automatically set depending on the actions taken within the campaign.
- Draft—By default, campaigns are created with a Draft status. They have not yet been deployed.
- Scheduled—Campaign has been deployed, but the start date hasn't yet passed, so assignments have not yet been made.
- Active—Once deployed, a campaign is considered active once the start date passes. Assignments would have been made notifications will be sent according to plan.
- Closed—Scheduled campaigns are closed once the End Date has passed. Open campaigns may be closed manually by an Account Admin.
- Withdrawn—Campaigns may be withdrawn manually to remove assignments and halt notifications.
Once a campaign has been deployed, the Date and Deployed by information are then displayed. This is available for all statuses besides Draft.