The following updates have been implemented in our course content.
Global Data Privacy (v2:2.0)
- Added information on the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Updated information to reflect the updates to U.S. privacy laws including California’s Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- Added context around what states and countries are working towards implementing laws in line with GDPR
- Updated content surrounding Brazil privacy regulations, LGPD
- Updated information surrounding laws in the U.S.
- Updated to include new information about the California Consumer Privacy Act and California Law’s surrounding data and personal information
- Course Thumbnail has been updated
Note: The updates to this training are reflected in a new course ID, and do not apply to the previously released versions of this course.