It's important that we respect the dignity and appreciate the worth of each person. This training will help everyone understand how to best ensure equal access to people with limited English proficiency or disabilities.
This course offers the knowledge and skills needed to provide people with equitable services — including people who are Deaf or Blind, those with special communication needs, and those who rely on service animals. This course teaches:
- The benefits and requirements of providing language services and accommodations
- How to identify a person's needs and secure associated services
- How to manage support persons and service animals
Equal Access includes the following features:
- Interactive quizzes and polling questions
- Ask an Expert feature allows learners to ask subject matter experts questions about the materials covered and view other learners' questions on the same topic.
- Branded with your organization's logo
Equal Access is available as SCORM content if you are using a third-party LMS. For more information, please refer to the Equal Access content article for additional information.