Violations of antitrust and competition laws can lead to costly investigations, lawsuits, enforcement actions and ultimately, expensive penalties and even prison for the individual and business leaders involved.
This course provides learners with an overview of competition law principles, explains common mistakes, and shows how even the appearance of anti-competitive conduct can lead to problems. It also gives employees guidance on, and access to, your competition rules and your policies.
This course teaches:
- The laws that promote competition.
- Which actions with competitors, distributors, trade customers, and other businesses are regulated by antitrust laws.
- Examples of business situations that frequently trigger regulatory scrutiny.
- Strategies to ensure your actions, and those of your co-workers, are clear and don't appear anti-competitive.
- Antitrust and Fair Competition 3 (AN-TR) (30 Minutes)
A course timer is not included in the course. You may deploy a course with a timer using our Course Timer feature.
The course is available in English and 50 languages that have been translated through machine translations if you are hosted on our Emtrain AI platform. If you are a SCORM client, please review this article for more information.
Required Course Elements
Written Policies and Company Guidelines
A PDF of, or link to, your written antitrust or competition law policy and your company's guidelines supporting different business situations will be included in your Antitrust course. Emtrain provides a help desk tutorial showing account admins how to complete this task for hosted AI and SCORM.
As part of the course, learners must both read and acknowledge receipt of your workplace antitrust policy using the Policy Acknowledgement cards.
Default Policy Acknowledgment cards included in the Antitrust course include:
Antitrust and Competition Policy